Saturday, November 20, 2004

Sick... again!?!?


i'm sick again~ sigh! checking on my little organiser, i realised it's like exactly a month since i fell sick the last time... like a monthly routine to be down with sore throat, flu and fever. wat's the heck is wrong with my immune system?!?! perhaps i shld really invest in Vitamins~ :P

woke up to have some water coz throat was so dry tat i keep coughing. got like 6 msgs asking me how come i'm not out tonite~ Velvet, Zouk, Chinablack or supper? maybe becoz it's how i spent my usual friday nites for the longest time... but i made the decision to come home and rest tonite even though i would very much prefer to be outside partying... gonna be working whole day tmr, so i reckon i shld rest. Mexz said i'm working too hard, read up NJ's comment and he thinks i'm draining myself... thkz pals!

haha~ but somehow, i rather be working my ass off this holiday, earn the money and spend all i want, then to scrimp and save, plus feel miserable coz i'll be constantly broke... it's been a long long time since i have some extra to do some shopping for myself, and i'm glad tat this holiday, i managed to buy some stuff to pamper myself~ i'm juz whining coz i'm feeling tired, but the money factor will keep me going...

i can feel my pulse constantly beating, and with every beat, i can feel the strain... weakness... i'm gng back to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the only true MEXZ is MEXZ.DR.AG peace