Monday, November 29, 2004

Zen Micro


feeling so exhausted... been working at Sitex for Creative as their Zen girl~ promoting their new product, Zen Micro. there's 12 gals representing the 10 different colours of Zen Micro. quite a visual impact really...



it's was a last min job, they actually called my bro's gf, Kasarina on sat morning 8am++, but then she can't work, so she woke me up and passed me the phone, in my sleepy mode, i talked to Ernest and agreed~ haha! 2 days roadshow, pay's ok... but it's fun... coz he told me, they're gng to bring us go shopping for the attire, meet @ 10am, Wisma Atrium... LoLz! damn rush and we gotta start work @ 1pm... quite a challenge, so i agreed! He came to pick me up, and we barely made it on time... And there goes 2 days~! i gotta cancel all my initial plans for these 2 days coz i gotta work~ =(

Alex came down to look for me last nite and help me chose a router. then we went to Bugis to eat... the Japanese Ramen there is nice! shld try~ then i took a cab home, coz i'm so freaking tired... on my feet for a whole day, stuffed in heeled boots! kaoz!

today, Ernest is kind enough to let me hitch a ride to Expo again. So i was on time~ phew! working with Creative is fun and very welfare~ haha! we're fed every now and then, got loads of freebies to take home and we can take breaks every hour! damn shiok! after work, i shared a cab home with Celia coz she's also working at Sitex...

from mon to fri next week, i'll be at Pulau Ubin working with a fren, Xavier, as his assistant, so i'll be quite unreachable... but i think it's gonna be a brand new experience for me! heh heh~ ;P

will update again when i'm back! juz hope tat i dun get too many mosquito bites~ wish me luck! =D

No comments: