Wednesday, September 08, 2004

CSS 40th Anniversary D&D

I spent $60~ and attended the Commonwealth Secondary School 40th Anniversary Dinner and Dance @ Meritus Mandarin Hotel on Sunday... I think it is organised by the CSS alumni but i'm not too sure though... For me, the main idea is to go there and see whether I can catch up with any of my long-lost secondary school mates, but sadly, not many of them turned up... BUT it's still kinda fun, coz i see a lot of my teachers... though i never really like my teachers a lot in my younger days (coz they represent authority) but it's really nice seeing them again after i graduated for so many years. Took some pics as well. Will definitely upload them when I get them from Junli~

Went for KTV with Jeff again on Monday, he hog the mic the whole nite~ wanna practice his singing... hahaha... I think his singing is pretty good but then he only sticks to tat few songs tat he liked! so boring!! have to learn more songs ma~ I met Oak tat nite at KBOX as well, someone tat i knew from Dbl0. He's a staff at Dbl0 and helped me a lot when i was working there... He bought red wine for me, sent it to our room... SWEET gesture~! BUT wrong time~! hahaa~ Guys buy me drinks all the time, but definitely not when i'm with another guy... I think it's interesting tat he buy me wine when Jeff's ard... hahaha~ It's nice to see Jeff's reaction! ;P priceless~ *mUãÇk*

No comments: