Thursday, September 23, 2004

Paranoid.

I realised i'm more active at nite. not a day-person i guessed.

Today, i went to KBOX with Angela, Huimin and Weifun. Had a great time... Angela and Huimin is really nice to talk to. Even though this is the first time i hang out with them, we made fast friends, coz all of us are so talkative! yak yak yak all the time...

I hate it when friends dun call back when i call them and they dun pick up. I usually will text them if they dun pick up and i expect a reply, coz i'm worried tat some accident might have happened.

Was super worried abt Jeffy the whole day, coz he din reply to my msgs and din pick up my calls the whole day. I thot he met with an accident or something. Was a little paranoid, coz last nite i saw someone being carried into an ambulance near my area...

it reminded me of a traffic accident tat i witnessed some time back... it was gruesome, the motorcyclist was squashed under a trailer. I still remember the sight after so long, it affected me a lot at tat time. The sight of the guy lying lifeless under the trailer, blood everywhere, his family crying so badly when they reached the site... it's so SAD and SCARY. I was so scare tat i called up my family members one by one to make sure they're alright. My emotions were affected badly... i will start crying for no reason, coz the sight juz comes into my mind ever so often when it juz happened. It took me quite some time to come out of depression then... Everytime i see an ambulance on the street these days, i think of tat accident. sigh~ life's so short, you'll never know wat will happen next...

i guessed tat's why i was so worried when he din call me back the whole day. i seriously thought something might have happen to him. Turn out to be, he forgot to bring his cellphone... (-_-") But I'm glad he called me back at nite when he reached home, else i would have gone to bed thinking of all the worst situations ever...

So my dear friends, next time, pls pls pls call me back if you missed my call, at least text me so tat i know you're alright...

No comments: