Sunday, September 19, 2004

Mdm Wong Outing

just reached home from Mdm Wong. It's so boring there! The music sucks, the crowd is not my kind and the place is so DIRTY and SMALL~! I wanted to go to Zouk actually, but YP and Kevin said tat it's not tat fun there and suggested tat we go to Mdm Wong instead. But in the end, stupid YP din turn up at MW coz he said he can't leave Zouk. AND he's the one who say change venue~!!! (- -") next time i see him, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! I guessed i'm not really in the mood to party tonite, tat's why i'm so pissed off with him!

Mexz and Benson showed up at MW tonite as well... was surprised to see them come and join us. I wonder is it becoz Amy told Mexz, tat's why they came. I din really enjoy myself, coz Amy refused to let me drink! DAMN~! hahahaa... coz she's worried abt me driving home after tat. she thinks i'm a bad driver?? =P I need to get high enuff to dance, and tonite, I juz stare at blank space coz I din drink enuff~ sigh~ shld have stayed home and watch TV instead.... =X

Anyway, my dad is becoming more generous with lending me the car... I told him to send me down and he juz said, "why dun you drive urself, I'm lazy~" actually I think it's a scheme to restrain me from drinking~ duhZ~! but it's cool... if I get the car more often, I'll not party so often, I rather go to movies, sit at cafes such as Can Cafe or just go somewhere super inconvenient juz to eat my fav food in the middle of the nite! like Yishun to eat my fav nasi lemak... yum yum~ anyway, i'm juz dreaming, he's juz in a good mood today, tat's why he's ok with me driving. On normal days, he condemn female drivers (i.e. ME!). LoLz!!! =D