Monday, September 20, 2004

LOVE YOU GALS!

I lazed the whole day at home and then asked my gal-frens out for coffee session (read: bitching session) at nite. hahaha! ;P it's very nice seeing them tonite and i'm glad they have the time to accompany me. Coz i really need to see them. They're like a balm to sooth me whenever i need to sort out my thoughts. I love them and whoever dare to bully them will get it from me! They're always there for me and i appreciate tat! THANKZ~!!
I hope I can be an equally good fren to them...

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

My friend is one... who take me for what I am.
-- Henry David Thoreau

Talking to them makes me happy... :)

Gals, we should hang out more often so that I dun drink so often... =P

===========================================
It breaks my heart, but I know I have to let you go...
Never take for granted the person who truly cares about you.
Remember, feelings just like people grow tired too, when
it's neither appreciated nor returned no matter how great
you thought the love is.