Thursday, September 30, 2004

It's Mid-Autumn!


Today is a rather boring day. i woke up, slack and then start on my report. OSD sucks... after an hour of trying to figure out how to start on my part on technology, i give up and went down for a late lunch @ 4pm, coz i'm so freaking hungry... it's my 1st meal of the day. Sigh~ my meal times are always so irregular. WHY?!?!

Came home and continue to have a headache over my report. Damn! After another hour, i'm still clueless about wat to write~! Nothing comes into my mind, juz BLANK!

Procrastination becomes an art form
if you practice it long enough.


It's already 6pm when i finally gave up trying. Not a word written, starting to panic! Deadline's on Friday, and i'm supposed to send my part to Lita by today~

I msg Weifun over MSN and cancelled our dinner appointment, and said i'll meet them @ Chinese Garden MRT station at 730pm instead. Met my fren, Say Hong to take the Sony Ericsson charger and hang out at the coffeeshop for a while b4 setting off to meet the gals. Say Hong is quite a gentleman, he sent me to the station even though it's kinda outta way for him. Thanks dude! And the charger is very cheap coz he got LOBANG! LoLz~ shhhhhhhh! dun let others know~ =P

Life's a little inconvenient without a hp charger. I mean, everytime the phone goes flat, i gotta go over to Jeffy's place to charge the phone, or asked Amy to lend me hers to charge in campus. SUPER INCONVENIENT! But, he needs my phone, so i dun mind~ heez... =D

I know tat i won't get to see him for some time, so i better get a charger since i won't be gng to sch. Lectures all ended! hahaha~ this semester is so so short~ Coolz! First paper's on 29th October... Another month to go. Wonder why they gave us so much time to prepare for exams. Most prob i'll get a job and work instead.

I hope i can get a part-time job! coz job = $$$$$...

met the gals to see lanterns @ Chinese Garden today. yesterday was mid-autumn but then i was working, so decided to go today instead. Had fun there, then went to Jurong East to eat. They like to push money ard~ why ar?? If one person pay 1st, the others wanna return, then take the money lor! Why dun take? If dun take, then allow us to pay for ur meal lor! sigh~ can never understand their logic! haha~

Anyway, i haven't finish my part on technology yet and it's almost 2am.
Sorry gals, will be done b4 i meet you tmr for project meeting~ =X

No comments: