Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Night Cycling

Joined the nite cycling event organised by the student council on sat nite (11th Sept). joined partly becoz i love to cycle but dun have much frens who are willing to join me in doing crazy stuff like this - cycling throughout the nite, and partly to give support to my Events dept coz i know tat the events organised this semester dun have much responses.

Managed to jio Rosslyn, Dawei and Ian to join me on this cycling trip. They're all not from SIM though, but i got them to join me coz i know they're more "ON" then my SIM frens~ =P I'm glad tat Ian joined me coz he's a huge help and i feel better with him to take care of me when i'm cycling... afterall he's more experienced...

We set off from East Coast --> Bedok Bus Interchange --> Bedok Reservoir Park --> Elias Mall --> Pasir Ris Park --> Changi Village --> REST AND INDULGE IN SINFUL FOOD --> Back to East Coast!

i'm pretty surprised i can endure the cycling coz i'm already very tired from working from 9am - 1pm, then class from 2-5pm then started cycling from 10.30pm till 5am in the morning, and have to work from 9am - 1am again on sunday! LoLz~ it's tiring but i enjoyed it a lot~!!!! should do this more often~

I realised i like the feeling i get when i perspire after i exercise and the muscle aches as well~ hahahaha... i'm weird! but i do feel better on the whole... I shall find time to swim, cycle and jog more often~ =D

No comments: