Saturday, September 11, 2004

Driving Experience

took my investment test today. 15 MCQs, not tat difficult after all. in fact, it's freaking EASY! the questions are exactly the same as the past year papers~ DUHz~ they juz combined the 2 past year papers questions and give it to us as test paper. RMIT lecturers are TAT LAZY~! it's a 15qns test and i completed the test in 3 min... JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE~!

anyway, catch up with Damien today after my test, had dinner together and whine to each other abt life and money matters~ he's teaching me how to save $$$~ =X i think i suck at managing my finances, not tat there's much to manage, since it's like NEVER ENUFF! =(

Jacky asked me down to Balaclava, and Seng asked me to join them for KTV... BUT after i listened to Damien, i decided to come home and rest~ coz he commented tat i look quite terrible these days~

Came home, slack in front of the computer till i'm sick of it~ then watched TV - some HK serial drama about some swimmers. not tat interesting, but at least it allows me to stone for a while... i needed tat... de-stress~

whine to my younger bro, Alan and his gf tat I'M FREAKING BORED AT HOME! it's a FRIDAY NITE, and i'm home! they're surprised to see me as well, coz they haven't seen me home on friday nites for months now... Drove them to Boon Lay to have supper. The nasi lemak there is supposed to be damn power~ but i think it's sub-standard now. Haven't been driving manual for a long long time now, and doing it again today SUCKS~! i suck at driving manual~ hahahahaha~ at least i get them there and back la~

hope my dad will lend me the car again soon *cross my fingers* i mean since this is a rented car (coz he juz crashed his), he might lend me the car again... heez~ =D

1 comment:

benjing said...

hihi!!!~

juz dropping by...u tk care ah....=)