Monday, September 27, 2004

My Weekend~

let's talk abt MY WEeKeND...

FRIDAY
Friday started out not so fine... was not happy over my investment project coz it's due on Sat and i feel tat when we meet up for project meetings, it's a waste of time! I mean, all of us did our own part already, yet we have to meet up like 9am in school "to do the project together" on Thursday. The agenda is not draw out, stay the whole day in school together, but i'm not doing anything, coz my part is already done. And so, i decided to turn up late on Friday (ard 12.45pm then reached), and i can sense their unhappiness. Turn out, I still have nothing to do until 4pm.

Then Nicholas have to call me last min @ 3.50pm to tell me tat i have an interview with Magnum Spirits and Wine for the CULT Energy Drink promotion, 5pm @ Upper Paya Lebar. (-_-") So i decided to rush to the interview right after i finished my part, took a STUPID CAB and it costed me $14~!! Was late for the interview coz seriously, it's not possible to finished my part before 4.30pm plus traffic is HEAVY~! But i'm glad tat i made it for the interview coz although pay's not tat fantastic, it still gimme some income...

Was supposed to meet Jeffy, but he wants to play soccer instead. Initially was quite unhappy but after thinking abt it, i know he's juz someone who love soccer/sports so much, and suddenly i'm juz fine with it, so I made other plans. Met up with Weifun and Tianjie for dinner in Orchard. Haven't seen Tianjie for about a year now. He din change much... Rosslyn and Dawei joined us in the later part of the nite. AND THEY ALL CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE TO DRINK~!!!

Played some silly games and drink ourselves silly as well. Nobody was really drunk, but we were feeling just nice to let loose all our feelings. Talked alot tat nite, shared a lot of stuff. IT'S REALLY LOTSA FUN! I fell asleep ard the 5.45am point, then Rosslyn and Dawei went off at daybreak... Weifun fell asleep with me and Weiling crept home while we were sleeping...


SATURDAY
Woke up at 1030am and can't sleep anymore~ *yawnz* was so tired then... And I went to work on Sat evening @ Woodlands North Plaza. worked as a mascot - Chang Er ~ The fairy who lives on the moon! hahaha~ so LAME~ but did make a lot of kids very happy, and for tat i'm glad...

Then went to meet Jeffy for a midnight movie. We watched White Chicks, funny show~! Talked about a lot of stuff tat nite. He seldom talk so much. And it's through communication tat you'll understand someone better, so... I juz like talking to him. He promised to go Sentosa with me and my frens on Sunday, but in the end, he din go, using LAZiNESS as an excuse. So typical of him! Hmpfff! =(


SUNDAY
Anyway, Sunday 11am! Went to Sentosa with Weifun, Rosslyn and Dawei. Weifun is so steady, she went to Sentosa on Sat, then Sunday accompany us again! Played frisbee... realised none of us have any talent with the disk-like piece of trash AT ALL! Turned to volley then realised tat the ball dun have enough air... In the end, through pure chance, we managed to borrow a pump from some chaps on the beach. Story goes, they're playing soccer and the ball hit me on my ankle, they came over to check whether i'm fine, and i say "I'll be fine if you have a pump to spare me for a short while. (plus a huge wide grin)" and TA DAA! We got a pump! So lucky right!!!! =D

played till 330pm then i got to shower and get ready to work as Chang Er again! this time at Woodlands Mart. rushed all the way there then realised tat it's raining anyway, so can't start working... have to wait till rain stops coz is an outdoor event. After work, took a bus home together with Howie, the rabbit mascot, coz he also lives in the Jurong West area. He's in Ngee Ann Poly, 3rd yr, Mass Communications... but i never ask him his age. He look so blur.

Reached home and went online, then at 1+++am, Xavier came online and jio me go Holland Crystal Jade for supper! steady ar~ i was so hungry then! Was deciding to take a cab down, when i asked my dad whether can take the car (was juz trying my luck)... and ta daa~ he agree! And so, i drove like a tortoise and met Xavier for supper.

Came home after supper and can't sleep until NOW~ which is why i'm still blogging such a LONG PIECE OF MUNDANE ACTIVITIES I DID OVER THE WEEKEND @ 4AM~ aarrggghhh~~~~~!!!!!!

No comments: