Sunday, July 10, 2005

I need the time... =)

late again today~ for sch i mean... I was too tired from last nite and woke up late again. i think i'm getting old, coz i can't take long hours well now. i juz get so so tired by the end of the day. last semester, i can go without sleep coz of sch and work for days, and only sleep during the one or two free days tat i scheduled myself PER MONTH~ =/  Now, one long day, and i already feel so exhausted..

today's lecture is really stressful. we have to come up with our main research theme and questions for our DPP2 project and get the "contract" signed by the lecturer by the end of the day. And we haven't even discussed at all plus i reached sch late~ my fren, Amy who's in the same group as me, looked so stressed out when i arrived in sch... coz our fren, Vivien the 3rd member, was not in sch, coz she have swollen eyes~ hao ke lian... so she's ALL ALONE till i arrived, her look is priceless~ But luckily, we managed to get everything sorted out between both our brains in a short time. The contract was signed and mission accomplished~ yeah!

During my lunch break, i received this msg from a lady named Rachel, and her start of the msg is "Hi this is Rachel from Next Salon recommended by WT"... and i drop tears immediately. HA~ it's interesting even to myself why the tears came. [1] it's the first time since we no longer contact each other tat i even hear or see his name in full from anyone [2] he told me once tat only he will do my hair for me and no one else, so he won't allow his fellow stylist frens to cut my hair.. (and i did find it special in a cute way back then) So the fact tat he passed my number to some other stylist, it means it's no longer special... [3] i really do miss him tat much.

i know the story between us is history a long time back already and time will heal every kinda wounds... I believe no matter wat everyone tell me or advice me to do, i will need the time to really forget this person. i will definitely be upset for a while, coz i do love him in my own way, and he does affect me... after every failed relationship, it's normal to take some time to let oneself forget and carry on. Right? Who don't anyway? unless tat person dun really wanna be in tat relationship in the 1st place, then they'll find another person and get attached after a few days - "juz to be in a relationship", right? tat's wat i think~ some pple break up from even shorter relationships and "grieve" for even a longer time...

My frens tell me tat eventually i'll find someone better. And based on my character and maybe looks as well, i'll always have lotsa other guys going after me. I believe in tat too... And who knows, my soulmate might already be near me?! haahaa~ Life goes on, lectures continue, assignments need to be handed in, work goes on as well... but right now, WT still stands a huge place in my heart and in my memories. But life goes on for me... Time will help~ Juz like 2.5yrs back, YM stands a huge place in my heart for the longest time. And till now, he's always still in my memory~

after sch, i went to Clementi MacDonald's to have dinner ALL ALONE~ haahaa... coz my reporting location was Clementi Partyworld @ 630pm, so i went to grab a quick bite and went upstairs to report for work. today's work is very very relaxing, coz Partyworld dun have much customers drinking beer actually. We are basically juz walking along the corridors and popping our heads into the rooms once in a while... Went to Clementi branch - Bishan branch - Chinatown branch and last stop Orchard branch. Roving is more relaxing coz we get driven ard, and a lot of time is wasted travelling in the car and stuck in traffic jams, and still get paid~ =P But of coz, when we're at the location, we worked hard k... juz tat some locations, we juz cannot do much sales. Everyone knows tat when we go KTV, we seldom order a lot of beer~ most of the customers are non-drinkers... So was a bit tough~

after work, i was walking to Somerset MRT station when i decided to sit down on one of the stone benches along the way to find my handphones in my bag~ (i have a really huge bag) And i was actually sitting beside this "auntie" dressed sexily... In the midst of my frantic search for my handphones, i heard her "chase" up to an angmoh and ask "you want young lady, sir?" i was totally freaked out and immediately stand up and rush off... i din know she's conducting "business" along the streets~ i dunno why but i felt embarrassed... =P

took the train home and on the way, i was reading my novel and giggling to myself (coz of the book), and the people sitting in front of me muz be thinking i'm CRAZY~

I reached home pretty early today (12.05am), and intend to sleep early. beginning to worry abt my MSE Reflection Journal assignment~ sigh! maybe i'll start tmr since i got nothing to do tmr... i wanna sleep in LATE and get my rest! Finally... *smiLez*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi gal,havent seen u all for sometime...and sorry..didnt have time to "pei pei ni"...just managed to dig time to do all checkings and read blogs today...

reading ur blog, i think u are still thinking of him...

hmm...i think its ok to think of him if u want to...You can dun forget him if you dun want to...

As you say, alot ppl might say "time heals any wound...and can help to forget a certain person"....

but someone ever told me this..."time is not there to heal any wounds,nor used to forget anyone...but it is there for you to see the beauty of your past so that you can treasure your future" ~

dun need to force yourself in anything if you dun want to...time is never wasted..k..~

if u need a listening ear please let me know...k...i am a workaholic till i am too engrossed liao...

(P.s if u read book in MRT...next time must hold your book high high...coz' there is one time, in a very crowded MRT, suddenly someone "fang pi" in the cabin(farted very loudly...and not one time somemore)...right after the last "poo", a gal laugh laugh laugh(hers is those high pitched laughter)...everyone looked at her...later then realised she was listening to her earphone, laffing at her book...too many ppl cant see her holding her book)