Tuesday, July 05, 2005

no idea wat to write as title?

I still have nothing much to do everyday.. sch is not starting yet~ another 2 more days of boredom for me? I went swimming (again...) with EL. last min decision! woke up coz he called and i suggested swimming coz he said he have some free time and he dun feel like working~ LoL... i've never met anyone with so much "free" time when it's time to be working... ;P

I swam 20 laps~ proud of my accomplishment k! even though it's not a lot, i was alr panting like mad... becoz i've been lazy~ these days, trips to the pool are for sunbathing, therefore i'm becoming more and more flabby. =P

i swam and swam today coz i have a lot of stuff clogging up my mind. Going to the pool makes me think of WT actually and i still miss him. it's been some time now, yet i still feel weird and there are still times where i feel like picking up the phone and msg-ing him. And then i'll juz feel so incredibly stupid and place my phone down. alright... i shall stop b4 i cry again...

my buddy, Anthony also turn up at the pool and he swam a little... and i really mean a little ONLY! then he SLACK~ LoL! EL left early and went back to work. Ant and I suntan till 3pm then went to have KFC. kaoz~ effort wasted for swimming.. shld have juz lie there and BBQ myself.

Anthony told me tat he wrote something for me on his blog and told me to go read it. it's titled, "The Angel, The Star and a Promise" i read it and i cried. sigh~ Ant always write stuff tat touched me deeply... :')

i'm kinda disappointed in myself coz i've been wasting $11 every time to feed my newfound habit. And there i was telling my frens in Melbourne, i will not get hooked.. But then again, i haven't find the determination yet, coz i'm still pretty tensed up. Maybe when i'm totally ok, and feel the tension in me no longer there. I will stop the $11 habit~ ;)

EL came over to my place, and my elder bro kinda taught him how to use his O2 mini.. tat was not the plan actually, he was juz here to visit and accompany ME. And also to use my handphone memory card reader to load songs into his O2 mini...

i've been thinking abt sch reopenin and the amount of sch work tat i need to complete but almost forgotten.. sigh~ hope everything will work out juz fine for me.. hope tat i'll find peace and do my work.. arrgghhh~~

我好烦!!!

No comments: