Friday, July 29, 2005

priorities problems! =(

yesterday, I intended to stay home the whole day to do my report~ I skipped my morning class and was deciding whether to skip my night lecture... in the end, Simon from D'Classic Marketing called and asked me whether I can go down to Balaclava in the evening for an audition~ Sigh~ there goes my evening! I went down coz it's work and work means more MONEY~ heezz!!

But there goes my momentum for school work as well~ Oh well, the audition is for a Budweiser job on Monday evening... They're the official sponsor for the movie, The Wedding Crashers and so they're giving out free premiere tickets on Monday to customers who buy Budweiser. After my interview, I had dinner with Don at Beach Rd - Hing Wa Restaurant... Then I went down to Boat Quay for drinks with EL! in the end, I met Anthony and Chiron there... We left tat place at 1am!! so much for an early nite so tat i do my report~ i think i really need to reflect on my time management man~ =(

EL helped me do a huge part of my report on Wed nite! If he knows tat i'm actually juz clicking absent-mindedly on my internet research links and also clicking on my minesweeper at the same time, I bet he'll be so disappointed in me~ Personally i feel tat i'm not worth helping coz sometimes, i'm juz too lazy! =( But still, i'm very glad tat he helped me... EL, i'm grateful! Thanks~!! muackz!

I definitely cannot finish my report in time to hand in today le~ guess will have to do it 1st thing on Monday morning ba~ sigh!! it's the 1st time i hand in my assignment past the deadline... I'm worried and stressed out... But i really cannot finish, so i guess tat's my only choice now~

Need to prepare to go for work now~ working for Carlsberg tonite... last nite of their "Private Jet" promotion~ I can't believe I'm skipping my report to work!! arrggghhh~!! I shall continue when i get back from work ba...

No comments: