Saturday, July 09, 2005

school started.. work as well

Finally school started, and work started together with school as well~ my frens were commenting tat since i dun really need the money, perhaps i shld take a break from work coz they're worried abt me. But i guessed, i feel the responsibility to work and earn more instead of staying home and be a bummer... afterall, savings will deplete very fast if i dun work~ i feel tat i've rested enough and i do wanna earn back the thousand dollars tat flew away coz i can't work for THAT particular 4 days...

1st day of school (yesterday) was a typical 1st day for me... i woke up LATE (1030am instead of 8am) even though i had 3 frens calling me and 2 of them actually called twice~ 对,我是猪... haahaa! i reached during break time, and i reach on time to go in during the break ONLY becoz EL drove me to school, else i think i'll reached during lunch time instead... my frens in sch ain't surprised.. they were more surprised tat i actually turn up for lecture~ LoL! maybe tat's how bad my record was for lecture attendance.

after a full day of class, i'm really feeling groggy from too much info.. I hate DPP's workshop, coz they always repeat themselves over and over again, nagging and nagging non stop over the same issue.. sigh~ BAD MANAGEMENT?!?! =P

after class, i went to town with the agenda to buy a pair of black heeled court shoes for my Carlsberg Promo job~ I managed to get the job and worked tonite and will be working tmr nite as well... after choosing the court shoes from Heatwave, a store in Far East Plaza, the salesgirl tempted me to buy another pair by saying, "$4 off the next item" with a big bright smile~ *sob sob* I was so easily influenced and i bought another pair of white heels... muahahaha!

after buying the shoes, i walked ard a little more and bought a white cardigan, the exact same design as my purple one... coz i like the cutting ma! waste of money actually, coz i seriously dun need another white cardigan~ =/ BUT it's on sale ma~ so tat makes it a good buy, since i like the cutting... right?! *smuG*

after "shopping", i still had time on hand before my dinner appt with Willy, a fren i know from IT Show 2004 @ Suntec Convention Hall when i was working for Creative Zen Mirco. I din expect my shoppin to be done so fast actually. So i went to Raffles City to look for my fren, Celia who is working there, in order to kill tat 1.5hr in between. Cafe Cartel for dinner, and had a chat with him, coz haven't seen him for a long while... more than 4 months i think~

after dinner, we went to Balaclava to look for my frens, Mexz and Benson. They jio me go chill and drink~ promising an early nite, so i went.. we had a great time there! Balaclava's still my fav place to chill... Mexz took the WT's photo tat i kept in my wallet all the time. he said i shouldn't be still keeping tat pic in my wallet, even though i said i never take it out and see ma.. i thot he was joking when he confiscated tat photo, but in the end, he really never return it to me~ hmmm... we all headed home ard 1130pm, which is really early actually. But it's a good choice, coz i got class in the morning...

after Balaclava last nite, i had the horrible experience of almost blacking out in the toilet when i'm home.. till now, i dunno wat caused it. I was removing my makeup halfway in the toilet when i feel very very dizzy and everything juz spin ard me. i almost juz collapsed onto the ground. Everything juz blurred all of a sudden and i could feel myself losing conscious. But i "control" enough to allow myself to at least sit down slowly, instead of falling straight down. after sitting down and leaning against the wall for the longest time, (i seriously can't remember how long,) finally someone walked to the toilet and i managed to get "rescued" by my family member.. i couldn't even walked to my room, and i need to be carried. i know i'm not drunk coz i only had one and a half pint of Stella. i juz dunno what caused it...

today, i was still late for school. But earlier a bit la... i reached at 10am! but class suppose to start at 930am la. i was still feeling dizzy this morning actually so i kinda lie my head down all the way during lecture... coz everytime i move my head, the world spins. luckily, i feel much better by lunch time.

after another tiring and taxing full day class, i went to town to meet my god-bro, Desmond for dinner. We had Mos Burger and chat a little. he seems to be pretty troubled these days as well. After tat, i reported for work at Hard Rock Cafe~ it's the 1st time i do the "private jet contest" promo for them. We wore "stewardess" uniform which is green in colour~ Carlsberg's colours... personally, i think the uniform is quite nice actually~ we ran 4 places tonite - Hard Rock Cafe, Wisma IndoChine, Shanghai Disco (which is last time's Canto) and Emerald Hill's pubs. i prefer to do roving coz most of the time, we'll be travelling ard in the car, so got time to relax~ *griNz*

after knocking off, Don came to give me a ride home. But we went for porridge at Havelock Rd 1st, coz both of us were starving.. And i juz have to write everything down before i go Zzz... good nitez! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't work too hard & don't play too hard take care yourself don't let me or your fren worry, is that true, u know!!!!!!!