Sunday, July 17, 2005

my weekend~ =)

this weekend is a busy but fulfilling one! I met Jordan for coffee on Friday afternoon... Finally he's back from Thailand, but only for a short period of time. He's leaving again on Tuesday.

Jordan's my buddy from Singapore Poly days... our friendship started becoz he helped me when i was struggling with my 1st project in DMSE course, under this module called DGVA. I was supposed to do a short video clip using pics and transitions effects, adding a little music and stuff. And i was totally lost... LoL~ and being a kind soul, Jordan helped me... from then on, we had a friendship gng on even though plenty of our peers dun really like him coz of his queerish personality (or so they said). although we seldom hang out together a lot, we remain close friends throughout the years in poly. We can talk abt anything and everything. Nowadays, i only get to see him when he's not in Thailand~ He's serving his NS over there...

After that, we went to Suntec to look for Roland. Roland's my ex-bf from some time back. He's a good-looking egomanic! always saying tat he'll make it BIG in the modelling world someday. hahaha... i wish him good luck!! I introduced the both of them when we were still a couple and they kept in contact even after me and Roland's off... Roland's working at Suntec and since we had nothing to do, we went down to look for him while waiting for Don to meet me for dinner~

i was supposed to be working at nite but the Carlsberg promo was cancelled last min and i was quite mad at them coz the agency informed me quite late. I feel tat it's rather irresponsible of them. Met Don for dinner at Suntec Marché... Dinner was great~ initially i was getting quite impatient coz i waited for some time, but i guess it's a small thing, so after he turned up, i'm ok..

after dinner, was down at Starlight again... not much people there on Friday night. But guess it's fine with me, coz i get to sing more songs without waiting for so long? LoL~ Roland went with me, iaN was there as well. after Starlight, met Chiron for supper at Blk 503 for supper, but in the end i din eat. I was so tired that i slept till 6pm on Sat!!

Woke up juz to prepare to go to Club Momo again~ =P

Went there with Amy and Kevin~ it's been such a long time since i've seen Kevin!! kinda miss the days where we hang out and eat ice-cream with Xiaojun~ ;)

Everything was fun on Sat night.. lots of my frens were there~ but still one same complaint~ the dance floor is too damn crowded! Don told me tat Toni&Guy had a hair show there before i reached, and i juz feel kinda funny~ Initially i wanted to go earlier for the hair show, in the end, decided not to. same industry ma, wat to expect right? my heart still skips a beat~ Amy understands totally how i feel...

I got to know 2 new people tat nite - Jonathan and Nigel... Jonathan juz happens to be next to us all the time we're there, so i talked to him since he's sitting next to me. And Nigel is a fren of a guy whom i know from Momo on Wed nite - name's Alvin. Nigel seems like a really nice guy though...

After Momo, we went for supper at Havelock Road - Teochew Porridge... Kevin said they're robbers coz it's always very expensive to eat there? so amusing~ this kinda food is always this price one ma~

Don and I actually really went jogging this morning as promised!! 1st time i wake up so early juz to go jogging AFTER a clubbing nite~ so proud of myself?! actually, Don had a hard time waking me up i think.. =P we went to West Coast Park for a jog, then had MacDonald's breakfast there. Been some time since i had Mac's breakfast. Last time i went was abt a month back, with EL... we went for a swim after jogging~ so healthy!! LoL~ we act one la, in the end, we were juz dipping in the jacuzzi pool. so much for swimming~ heez! =D

back home and did my chores~ plenty of it to be done ard the house, coz me and mum have been slacking~ juz finished laundry and vacuuming the floor... taking a short break now *griNz*

MSE Reflection Journal due tmr!! i haven't started... hmm~ i feel so lazy eh... ='(

No comments: