Monday, July 25, 2005

Prank Calls

i've been getting some prank calls recently from a "private number". Not once or twice, it's getting more and more frequent? The caller dun speak and called at wee hours... last nite, i picked up twice~ once at 12am+, another close to 2am~ Some time back, say a week or two ago. once, that bugger called at 4am!! Sigh~! wat's wrong with these people?!?! nothing better to do?!?! luckily, i'm not the kind who sleeps early, so i wasn't asleep when the phone rang... i'll still pick up and greet the caller...

sigh~ so many people dun like me wor~ BUGGER, if you really dun like me, can call and TALK to me... dun keep quiet and test my patience ya... *smiLez* i got absolutely no idea who you are anyway, so if you wanna call and irritate me, it's not tat easy. I'll still say "Hello" in my sweetest voice, as you've heard over the phone, coz i pity tat you're sick in ur mind and you need professional help~ *tsk tsk*

你好可怜哦!!!

No comments: