Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Research time again...

i juz reached home from Jurong East Library... Went there to do research for my Career That Works - Industry Report assignment~ it's due on Friday! and i haven't started yet! hmmm, actually i did, i went to dig out all my notes which is chucked somewhere since I came back from Australia~ And i did try my best to recall what was taught there but i can't seem to remember anything tat is useful, except shops closes at 5pm! LoL~

Anyway, a fren - Alex who live in Simei, accompanied me to the library today~ so sweet right?! live so far away still accompany me~ hahaha... actually he's also staying at NTU hall la~ Initially, I wanted to go there to photocopy the short articles from The Straits Times Recruit... Then, i decided to zap some info about the personality tests tat I took so tat i can put it as references as well~

During dinner, he told me tat his frens checked out his friendster and comment tat I'm kinda cute~ muahahaha!! ego-booster wor~ yeah~! And he went to tell me abt his chio hall-mates, or rather the lack of chio hall-mates that makes his life there a little dull... a highly amusing topic~!

Back to my report, I realised how little have I done when i reached home and take a look at my assignment guidelines! sigh~ And i'm still slacking, doing everything else except start on my report~ But at least i stayed home and skipped clubbing on a ladies nite wor~ LoL!

Back to my research now~ wish myself luck and a little self-motivation~!!

No comments: