Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Who reads?!

i went to have supper with Anthony.. Was complaining to him tat my gastric is working up again. Sigh~ in the end, i can't eat anything except drink Milo~ the feeling sucks big time.. how can i make myself feel better huh?

after the supper session with Anthony, i came home and went online.. looking at my own blog, i feel kinda weird. nowadays, i dun post my stuff up immediately. I still write, but i dun post it up until i feel tat it's way past time and it's already history.

tonite i know a fren reads my blog. And sometimes i write abt him. So it juz makes me wonder wat if his frens read abt him on my blog.. will it get him into trouble? afterall, i really dunno who reads my blog... sometimes, i seriously wonder who reads my blog. does my blog affect anyone out there? will wat i write get someone else into trouble? will my frens mind tat i write abt them?

But i know, since i wanna write abt my stuff, i gotta be prepared tat a lot of pple will be reading... so everyone keep on smiling, coz i will keep on smiling and keep on writing! *wiNkz*

No comments: