Sunday, July 31, 2005

my report and my personalities...

i'm eating Ben & Jerry Strawberry Cheesecake ice-cream now~ *griNz* EL bought it for me so that I have something to munch on when i'm bored with my report or feel sleepy... i'm feeling abit of BOTH now, so i'm munching... Although i was surprised, it's sweet of him to buy chips and ice-cream for me in the middle of the nite and deliver to my hse~ juz thinking abt it makes me smile... *sweeetzz*

it's freaking 5am and i'm still struggling with my report~ But i'm glad to say tat at least 80% is completed now~ Finally!! haahaa...

This report is quite interesting really... Thru all the self-analysis done, I get to know alot more about myself~ Something to do with career planning, so i gotta evaluate myself against the kinda career I wanna be in... I compared myself against the job of a Personal Banker.

My top 5 work values:
1. Lifestyle
2. Money
3. Prestige
4. Co-workers
5. Independence

According to the Holland’s Occupational Themes and Personality Theory, results from a self assessment quiz show that my personality type belongs to Social, with Enterprising following very closely... To find out more, can read about this theory on TheCareerKey.com

Then according to another theory - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), results show that my personality type belong to the ENFP category~ Although this time round, the results defer from the previous time tat i took the test, I was told, a person's personality sometimes changes... But the results is still pretty near! previous results show tat I'm an ENTP... to find out more, can read about this theory on PersonalityPage.com

Then according to Belbin's team Role Theory, I'm the Coordinator role in a team... More on this theory on SuccessfulManagers.com

Then of coz i have a lot of other materials from books tat i zap on my trip to the JE library on wednesday~

ALL the theories indicate that I'm someone sociable with good people skill, place great emphasis on interpersonal relatioships... i find this point very true! The rest of the points, i do agree as well, but too long to place it all here~ The accurancy level of all the tests done is like 90% true!

Interesting~ and i'm tired now... gng to bed! shall continue and finish up my report later when i wake up~ nite nitez! *griNz*

No comments: