Sunday, April 17, 2005

Anthony's msg...

Anthony sms me this and requested tat i post this for him... altho i seriously dun see the point, i'll post it... coz i'm also feeling down, i got no energy to go f**k him upside down for allowing himself to be depress for so long...


I dun want her back anymore. I know tat it won't be the same anymore. The wounds are already there. Nothing can change this fact. I hate myself for being so weak. I'm depressed coz i know this. I let myself lose this love. I'm angry tat i can't stop it from happening, angry that she broke my heart when she say she won't. Angry that i believe herwhen i know i shldn't. i doubt myself nowadays i dunno when this will end and i am angry that i let myself fall like this. it's only my own fault that i can't let go, can't get up now. it's not her fault tat she want to leave. I must have let her down and hurt her. The fault is mine. When i can forgive myself is the day i let go.

buddy, tat's all i can do for you... and only ONCE. No more next time.