Monday, April 11, 2005

what is happening to me?

i'm feeling extremely moody today. i wonder if this is how it feels to love someone. i constantly miss him. till it gets to me BAD. i start to worry and think... too much. i imagine the worst things ever. i get scare.

been some time since i felt like this, and it worries me. buddy says i'm very possessive actually, but i'm trying very hard not to be. tat's why i feel miserable. but i really dun wanna be too aggressive and scare him off... maybe buddy's right.

i do wanna ring him everyday, listen to his voice. i do wanna meet him whenever we can. i do feel the need to have him beside me. i do feel neglected when he dun contact me. i do miss him terribly and wonder wat's he's doing all the time. I DO CARE.

even though i try not to put in too much too fast. coz i'm trying to be too rational. when i'm actually very emotional... i do feel, my heart is not tat cold. i do love. i'm really scare tat if i'm too aggressive, he'll leave me. i actually really want to request for lotsa stuff, but i dun dare to, coz i dun wanna pressurise.

i'm really scare... gosh! what is happening to me?

1 comment:

IceDoom said...

Dun be a different person. Just be urself. Like I always tell u, it's more important to be happy now. Dun think about the future cuz the future is not yet here. Hold on to what u can, let go when it's time. Dun be like me, cannot hold on, can;t let go. But really do hope u have found the one.