Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Lost...

i really dunno wat to say now or wat to do either. nothing seemed to work. something major happened to me and i'm upset. really really upset. i know i WILL (definitely) pick myself up and move on, but now, i juz dun have the energy anymore...

been a long long time since i CALL for help. i called Weifun (and most prob worried her to death) and Celia (i really need a listening ear) i'm so used to being independent tat i nearly feel sorry for myself coz i've become vunerable again... But i'll be fine...

for frens who're worried, give me time to sort myself out and i will be fine...

And again~ my obsession with Friendster horoscope... f***ing accurate again~
It would be easy to get depressed -- but don't let it happen. Things may be tough at the moment, but there's something wonderful coming up, and the weekend looks marvelous. Now buck up.

Once, everything was crystal clear. But now, the fog has obscured your view.

As nostalgic as you're feeling at the moment, it would be easy to let yourself get down in the dumps. But what purpose would that serve? We all think there's something we'd do differently if we had the chance, but why dwell on changing the past? Everything you've ever done has made you the person you are today. Be glad for everything that's happened, good and bad, and look to the future.


i won't do anything silly to myself again... THIS, i can promise myself! i won't drink myself to half-death, or work myself to half-death either. i will take hold lightly and learn to let go lightly...

Let tears flow of their own accord:
their flowing is not inconsistent with inward peace and harmony.
           -- Seneca


this time, i will allow myself to cry, coz i can no longer cry inside. hurts too much. my tears will flow freely, and i will be fine....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most begin wif a smile bt ends with a teardrop...do nt tak life too seriously, u wil never get out of it alive.
live forwards....ya a strong gal