Tuesday, April 26, 2005

first paper sucks becoz...

yesterday's Finance paper was freaking difficult... i dun have a good feeling abt it~ pray hard tat i'll pass this module... i studied too last min.

the nite before, he sent me a msg telling me he's gng to sleep~ i called him back immediately and i was not able to get him on the phone, so my mood was really bad... in the end, i had some hard time trying to concentrate as well la~ coz i know something is juz wrong somewhere. juz before my paper, i was still calling him, but he din pick up. After my exams, then i saw a sms telling me tat he din on his phone's ring tone. So he din know i called... sigh~ i got no comments... i'm not a genius, but i'm not a fool either. i threw tantrum with him becoz of it... afterall, i'm super duper annoyed. but i choose to ignore the event after tat since it's history.

i slept in after reaching home from sch coz i din sleep the whole nite trying to squeeze info into my head. Had so many cups of coffee man! 7 cups! broke my own record lor~ But i can't sleep well. not difficult to understand why. i was too tensed and stressed up.

In the end, i got so bored, tired and depressed. Decided to meet my frens for mudpie @ Coffee Club, Holland Village. Went to fetch my mum back from her work and then proceed to Holland V. Feeling so tired actually... But i was happy coz my frens were there to accompany me when i need them. Then i saw YM at Holland V carpark! such an coincidence~ He was at Coffee Club too! but i juz din notice him there... hahaha... quite happy to see him la. Din talk much though... :)

After tat, i drove to Hougang to fetch a close fren. in the end, I gotta call Alex who is in KL to give me road directions! coz i dunno the way~ hahahaha.... The moment i see my fren, no more anger left in me. I mean, i was juz happy la. i juz wanna see him ma, nothing else. So after seeing him, i'm juz feeling happy and everything else forgotten. I'm juz a simple girl... quite simple-minded sometimes as well... :)

No comments: