Saturday, April 30, 2005

Part four: My Birthday...


Part four - MY BIRTHDAY


The next day, 15th Mar is our long-planned candlelight dinner date. It's his off day~! we can sleep in LATE... lol! i was supposed to go for morning lecture, but as a lazy, bo chup student - typical ME... i slept in late together with him. ;P spent a lazy morning with him juz snuggling in bed. late morning, we decided to get outta the house, coz i decide to go for the later part of the lecture and he's gng to workout at the gym. I had my notes with me, coz i picked it up the nite before. we took bus 502 together and i dropped off at Clementi while he go ahead with his own plans. Then, i was really happy, even the hand-holding while we waited for the bus was kinda sweet to me. the leaning on him while we wait for the bus, sitting next to him, nestling my head on the curve of his shoulder, resting my cheek on his chest... i noticed all these~ they're small gestures tat's impt to me. coz i dun do tat much anymore.

we went on with our own plans for the day and met up in the nite. I was once again... NERVOUS. It's like a first date kinda feeling. my best fren from SIM knows, coz i was telling her all abt WT! She can tell from the way i smile the whole day tat i'm looking forward to the nite. Throughout the day, i was also texting him to find out where we'll be gng. But he said to keep it a secret. hahaa... tat nite was special. like i posted previously, i felt like a little princess, like i'm really special

Dinner was great. The dessert I ordered came with a birthday candle. Seriously, it’s the first time I have such a romantic birthday with such thoughtful planning. Naturally, I was smiling the whole nite... I’m always smiling whenever I’m with him, coz I feel happy... From the bottom of my heart kind of happiness~ it was a very special nite for me.

After dinner, he sent me home... On the way home, I remembered there's this point of time where i feel a little jealous. When i know him, i read his friendster's testimonials and there's this "person" called Cheeky who is actually a soft toy monkey at his place. I thot Cheek was his account coz Cheeky writes testimonials for him. =P i find the whole idea quite cute, so i actually tried adding Cheeky "as my friend" in Friendster too... Afterall, i know Cheeky "in-person" and he sleeps with us when i was there? ;) alright, he got a shock when i say, "Dear, log in ur Cheeky's account and approve me eh.. like so cute.." he looked stun and said, actually tat account belongs to his ex-gf... i felt the sharp tingle of jealousy. coz he never told me abt tat before. After a very very short while, i tell myself, "it's EX-gf ma".. and i was ok again.

He din ask me to be with him tat nite. I was feeling kinda disappointed, coz that'll be a nice way to end the magical evening we shared. But i can't possible ask him right? I'm a frank and forward person. BUT when it comes to someone i really like, i will be a little shy too... Plus i can't stay with him every nite coz my parents dunno abt him. So when he sent me to my door, i was still have mixed feelings on whether to ask him. Then when i reached home, he sms me~!! *heez* asking me why i never say i wanna stay with him... gosh! juz wat i wanna hear! hahaha... my heart goes "YES!" but of coz, not to appear TOO forward, i dallied a little, saying some lame excuse when actually, all i wanna do is shower and jump at the opportunity... LoLz~ so unladylike right? But tat was exactly how i feel then...

And so, we spend the nite together again... i am feeling so in love... my frens know, from the way i talk abt him ALL THE TIME. i tell all my close frens abt him... i never like to tell them who i'm dating coz it's almost never serious enuff to warrant my attn for more than 2 months, and so they dun have to know. But WT is different from the rest. He broke though this defence armor tat i've been building ard me. i juz have the urge to tell all my frens... I really think he's different...

On the actual day of my birthday - 16th Mar, i woke up in his arms, feeling safe and cherished~ it's a memory i'll always always treasured...


=- TO BE CONTINUED -=

No comments: