Friday, April 29, 2005

A fulfilling day

today, i'm in a better mood. :)

i woke up feeling very restless at 745am. it's like i juz naturally woke up without any reason. i'm very tired, but i juz woke up in a jolt. But i got nothing to do, so i went back and lie down again. fell asleep after a long while of tossing and turning. woke up again at 11am.

Then i surf net for a short while and prepare to get outta the house and travel to Raffles Place to meet my dad, coz he's applying a supp card for me. *smilez* quite a good feeling actually... it's for the upcoming Australia trip for the overseas study exchange program in late May.

after Raffles Place, he sent me to Plaza Singapura coz i need to terminate my cousin's starhub phone line for her. it's under my name... Then i went to my old workplace to take a look-see and visit my manager, Kenneth! Quite nice to see him! :) He accompanied me for a late lunch and catched up a bit. Listened to his problems and wished him all the best... he did the same for me~

after which, i actually wanna travel back to Jurong East and go swimming, coz been swimming every thursday for 3 consecutive weeks leh~ But in the end, the sky got so dark tat it's not difficult to guess it's gonna start POURING soon~ ;P so i came home instead... within 15min, it's raining cats and dogs~ see, i can forecast the weather~ haha!

i made plans to go out for drinks tonite actually. But in the end, changed plans. Ard 830pm, I went to the Jurong East Library to borrow some books coz i really need something to occupy my brain in the day~ hope reading novels will help me take my mind off the crap~ Meet up with Alex for late dinner and catch up session coz he's been so busy working and outta SG! gng to Bangkok again tmr~ bon voyage dude

after dinner, i hang out with my girlfrens, Celia n Jennifer at Holland Village Coffee Bean~ 3 girls with 3 different kinda problems... sigh~ life sucks! BUT IT WILL DEFINITELY GET BETTER! *SMILEz* after the long session of sharing, i feel my burden lessen. I hope the gals will feel so too...

by the time i reach home, it's 1.30am... *yawnz*

I'm tired, but i can't sleep... so i went online to chat~ juz ended all my chats, and now is 3.30am~ hahaha.... time really passes so fast today!

i think it's becoz my day is occupied with activities, so i dun have time to think too much. All in all, i had a fulfilling day, did a lot of stuff, met up a few frens~ din think so much! so now i know, it's better to keep myself occupied than to slack/laze ard at home doing NOTHING and THINK...

And i'm in a better mood at the end of the day~ :)

No comments: