Saturday, April 16, 2005

Eski Bar

on monday, one of my poly girlfriends, Weiling asked us whether we're interested to go to Eski Bar. We were all very surprised coz Weiling is one the most innocent girls i know. This will only be her 2nd time walking into a pub if we go to Eski Bar. ;P

I like to act big sister and bring her ard, coz i think it's fun to intro her places. She's cute~ We make an appointment to go to Eski Bar on Friday (last nite) I always look forward to seeing them... they bring peace to me.

I was supposed to go to Wala-Wala with Anthony and Peggy, but becoz i dun get to see my poly frens often enuff, i decided to cancel Anthony and go Eski instead. sorry buddy!

I asked Eric and Alex to join me as well. it was impromptu to ask them though...

Initial plan was to meet 730pm @ Plaza Singapura for dinner then head down to Tanjong Pagar. But in the end, I decided to bring them to a place at Neil Road to have XiaoLongBao instead.

When I was supposed to go Jurong Point to pick Weiling up, my uncle called and me and said my cousin met with a car accident and need me to drive him to the accident site at West Coast Highway. It was my cousin 21st birthday. haha... I dunno whether to laugh or worry. He's ok, but to crash his car on 21st BIRTHDAY... hmm...

So i met up with Weifun and Weiling at International Plaza instead. The food was fantastic and i'm glad tat they like it. After dinner, we head down to ESKI! yeah~! Anthony, Adrian, Peggy and her fren was there when we reached.

Eski is not as fantastic as we thot. It was supposed to be ICE cold~ but it's not cold at all... sigh! the Cold room was juz not cold becoz pple will keep opening and closing the door to walk in and out of the bar. The bar is small and the drinks are weird. The lychee martini comes in a small margarita glass while the strawberry margarita comes in a martini glass? weird right?!?! getting in the out of the pub is darn difficult. The doors are very difficult to open and close! But there's a cute bartender there... only consolation!

We were bored at Eski, so decided to change location. Since we're driving, it's easy to change location. Next place tat comes to my mind -> Balaclava... But when i step into Balaclava, i had the misfortune to see WT and his gf there. ha~ She saw me and i smiled.. act gracious? haha... i also dunno~ it's such a coincidence...

I settled all my frens and ordered drinks. then intended to go over and say "Hello"... but i can't find them anywhere... Ha~ Yes, i was affected. i dropped a few tears, right in the club. it's so embarrassing... i keep telling myself, my mascara will smudge! although tat's not really wat made me stop, but i did stop crying. i composed myself and went for a walk in the club. i juz wanna see pple, see the liveliness of the pple... made me feel better. I really do like him a lot. :)

After Balaclava, Alex suggest we go Geylang for food before heading home. To kill off the alcohol coz he's worried abt me driving after drinking. Although i'm ok coz i only had minimal drinks, i wanna go, coz i really dun feel like gng home so early. I needed the companionship.

After food, i sent them home and then went home. i was not feeling ok. really. But another person helped cheer me up. He's a new net fren tat i know from wholivesnearyou.com, name's Wayne. Thru our chat, we realised we're both at Balaclava, juz tat we dunno each other was there. In the end, he accompanied me by chatting with me over the phone and playing mindless MSN games with me~ I win almost ALL the games... hahahahaha~ He is juz so L**SY~ ;P We put down the phone at 6am in the morning... it's dawn already! sigh~ i juz wanna thank him coz i really needed someone to keep me occupied last nite.

I know how all my frens think, and i know it's not worth it. BUT sometimes, it's not easy. I can pretend i dun care. I can try not to care. But i do care. It takes strength to try get out of this ya know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had wonderful time... talking rubbish the whole night with all your friends.

Eski was not so bad... got to play cards. i have less rubbish to say when i am occupied.

Glad you enjoyed our company. Chin Up babe!