Friday, April 29, 2005

Part three: The Beginning...


26th April 2005 - 1425hr

i believe lots of pple will agree that waking up to the one you like, is really nice... it juz sorta brighten up ur entire day...

Part three - THE BEGINNING

12th Mar morning - i woke up in his arms.

When we parted and he left for work, i was feeling really great. I went to work at the IT show as usual and din really think much abt us the whole day coz it's really a very busy day. But there's the usual msg-ing of "i miss you baobei" and "muack :-)" from him to me, and from me to him... the usual flowery lovey-dovey msgs to each other After work tat nite, i msged him and tell him. i find it really natural to share wat i'm doing... with him. i haven't have this feeling for a long time... most of the time, i can't be bothered with my dates or my ex-es (except YM i guessed, but tat's so so long back) He din reply me. I juz thot he might be busy. That nite i went out with my own frens after work and i din think much coz i got no reason to suspect anything... we juz started out, nothing is really confirmed? plus there is a no promises thing tat he always emphasize on...

then i saw him online... i greeted him but he ignored. After tat, i received a msg saying he's gng to bed. it was close to 12mn then. naturally, i said my good nitez as well... i never think much abt the fact tat he dun call me. or the fact tat we dun talk to each other b4 sleeping. to me, everything was normal. coz i juz din think much. i'm a very simple person, really...

The next day, 13th Mar - was a busy day for me as well. I got no time to think abt us. I like it when i'm busy working, coz i dun need to think much on my problems. NO TIME TO DO SO! haha... There's the usual msg-ing which is enuff to keep my spirits high coz it's juz a feeling of sweetness. And then, after work, when i called him, he din pick up... i din bother to call further, coz i always believe "since he's busy, nvm la". not tat i'm bo chup, but i rather let things be... no point pressurizing and keep calling? after all, we're gng to meet up on Monday ma... the msgs i get from him is enough to make me feel cherished and in the lovey mood. He msg-ed me he's sleeping, and as usual, i said my good nitez... I din find it impt to yak over the phone then. coz i dun yak over the phone much with anyone anyway...

i had a good sleep tat nite and the 1st thing i did when i wake up in the afternn, naturally, was to reach for the phone and sms him. I spent my whole day slacking and thinking of him. disturbing him with my occasional sms-es throughout the day. And his reply is always prompt and swweeeet... We had plans to meet up in the evening after my class. He's coming to campus to fetch me after my nite class which ends at 10pm. And i was looking forward to it... :)

And so on 14th Mar nite, he was on time and came to sch to fetch me. I was feeling rather nervous actually. I dunno the reason, but i kinda feel shy? haha... i know right, so NOT Tricia... But i like the feeling of being a little silly till i'm speechless coz i'm happy? He gave me a peck on the lips when i climb into the passenger seat. i was juz grinning and grinning... and when i speak, i talk so fast tat it's quite easy to tell that I AM NERVOUS... hahahaa...

We went to Stadium Waterfront for porridge @ Oasis. It's the 1st time i'm out eating with him. i'm someone who enjoy good food and can eat a lot. Haa~ but then, i realised most gals dun eat A LOT in front of guys? SO i dunno how to act actually. ;P tat's so silly right? but i'm like so attracted to him. tat's why it's not easy to remain in control of all my logics. In the end, we had our huge supper with lotsa teasing and laughter... i find the way he keep putting food in my bowl so adoring. i had the everything-is-just-perfect kinda feeling!

After supper, we went home, and on the way, he asked me whether i'll be with him tat nite. I understand the qns, and answered, "but i need a change of clothes?" he understand tat i like waking up next to him as well. So he sent me home to have my shower while he waited downstairs in the car. i was surprised by my readiness to spend the nite. i know i won't be able to have a good rest if i go over coz i'm not used to sleeping next to anyone for some time... But still, it's juz so natural to say YES.

We were spending time talking rubbish when i was over there. he seems to open up a little more. I was busy checking out his room and realised tat his room have quite a lot of skincare products. I brushed off the nagging feeling and tell myself, metrosexuals also use skincare right? i'm not a very observation person in the 1st place, and i dun like to think too much and so I dun really care and check out the liquor in his cupboard.

He caught me looking and asked whether i've tried Bombay Sappahire Gin before. I said no, and give him a wide grinz. he said we shall try... Haa~ i was glad, coz liquor always help to loosen the tension. But we dun have any mixer, so we juz put ice and water. it's not tat appealing to me on 1st sip, but after a while, the fragrance and smoothness makes me sip more n more. We talked a little more, shared a little more and then we cuddle up and sleep~ :)

It's really a very very sweet feeling to be hug tightly when we cuddle up and fall asleep together. Miraculously, I was able to sleep and get my rest tat nite. coz we're fit together so naturally...

In a very short time, i fell head-over-heels over him, coz of the laughter we shared, coz of the comfort we shared, coz of the little kisses and touches, coz of the little looks we gave each other, coz of the intimacy and everything else... everything is juz so natural and so blissful...


=- TO BE CONTINUED -=

No comments: