Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Depression Mode

i've been feeling very very moody recently and since been trying to pick myself outta this pile of shit! there are the nites where i soak the pillow, but i still dun tell anyone my problems coz i figure it's really no point, since i gotta deal with issues myself anyway. My emotions are screwed up coz too many things happening to me and around me.

i know my frens are always there, and will always be there as long as i asked, always willing to lend a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on, but i guessed i'm too used to handling all my stuff myself. i usually juz spent a few days brooding at home, not meeting up with any frens, not talking to anyone abt my problems... Juz brooding~ usually it works fine for me, but this time round it din work.

i will talk to frens, but not abt the issues i faced. I rather talk abt other stuff so tat it takes my mind off whatever is troubling me. i appreciate all my frens ard me who's been calling to check on me, trying their best to cheer me up or showing their concern in any other ways. Thank you.

i do wanna talk abt wat is happening to me, BUT i dunno how. it's juz not me. i've written pieces on whatever is happening and how i feel abt the situation. But i figured this is not the time to post it up, coz it will cause distress to pple ard me, and ard the ones impt to me.

I'm still very troubled over my relationship.
I'm still very stressed over exams.
I'm still very irritated by the situation at home.
I'm still worried abt my frens.
I'm still very very unhappy... and very very tired... :''(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

from wat i seen before this will drag on a very long time... but wont talk much more in case WT read this -_-''

tricia said...

you can always add me on MSN and tell me ALL abt it... ;P

Anonymous said...

ka.. its even worse if he sees me on ur msn.. anyway u take care, wat u going thru now is very similar to wat my fren gone thru.. i cant really mind his business so much also.. was too involved in his previous relationship w/my fren that our frenship became awkward..

tricia said...

why would he see you on my MSN? [1] he dun have my msn account password [2] i'll never log on in his presence anyway [3] i doubt he cares?

hahaa~ =)

Anonymous said...

hm..at last back 2 update of yr story..

agree with anonymous that better b safe than sorry...

tin he/she similar as me...better b safe than sorry..u nv underestimate how human think/behave.;)

anyway from the story goes, dun 4get how "expert" he is in this game.