Wednesday, April 13, 2005

MeaningfuL Quotes

I collect meaningful quotes. In many ways, these quotes may change my perspectives, motivates me and hence changed my life.

I started collecting quotes when I was in sec sch. I was a very depressed teen then and everything juz ain't going on right. Then i came across this quote -

Gõ Çonfidéntly iÑ tHe dïréctiõN õf yoUr dReÅmS
LiVe tHe lïfÈ yõu håvÈ iMaGiÑeD~!


*BAM... then i juz wake up and tell myself, dun wallow in self-pity. Dream and pursue the dream. Confidence... ONLY I can change my life!

from then on, whenever i come across a meaningful quote, i jot it down and let it motivates me. When i'm down and need the extra little bit of help to pick myself up - i read my quotes. Like now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"There are admirable potentialities in every human being. Believe in your strength and your youth. Learn to repeat endlessly to yourself, 'It all depends on me."
Andre Gide