Sunday, April 10, 2005

Back to working again~

i juz reached home from work. it's back to working again since i gave myself 2 weeks break for the project/test stress period. I need another day job since i quitted X-Square. Any lobang? I need the money~

Was working at 57 Chevy Pub @ Katong Village as Red Square Vodka brand ambassador~ it's a brand of vodka from UK. Jus started in Singapore if i'm not wrong. Packaging's quite cool. Outfit tonite -> red top/black skirt/black boots... the colours of Red Square Vodka.

The pub is COOL! full of more mature people, say ard late 30s to early 50s. They do line dancing in the pub~ and cha cha to certain songs... Live band somemore! hahahaha...... it's like they all treat me like little girl. Some even say i'm same age as their daughter~ gosh! but they're really young at heart. Look at the way they dance and enjoy themselves~ i know they enjoy their lives to the fullest! =)   I enjoyed myself at work becoz of them...

sales was so-so... i only managed to sell 3 bottles of Red Square Reloaded Shot, which is about 3 x 14 shots. I was feeling quite lost at 1st coz the sales rep wasn't ard and i was not sure abt the product. After a while, things picked up, so everything was fine~

before work, i went for a focus group interview abt female smokers. not allowed to reveal stuff i think, so better not say anything. BUT everything shown was really quite gruesome and I seriously think females really shldn't smoke!!!!

After the interview, i went for a mini shopping spree @ Bugis Junction and spend money~ i feel the pinch now, coz i know i can't afford to spend like this! :(

i bought 2 sets of bikinis for $60 only! which is dirt cheap i think... the designs suits me and the bottom is hipster style. super low waist! I LIKE! Bought a new blusher at The Body Shop and then i walked to Bugis Village - bought a makeup pouch and a black sling bag. I set my eyes on a black Adidas sports bag. Still thinking whether i shld get it.

i'm always working so hard, but why am i always so broke?! sianzzz... *vexed* ;(

No comments: