Monday, April 18, 2005

Part two: The Dilemma...


Part two: THE DILEMMA

9th Mar nite - After i stepped into the house, I cried. i wanted so much to have someone love me. He sms-ed me, asking whether we're together. Else why are we so close? I was rendered speechless again. Coz i dunno the answer as well. I chose to ignore the qns and deal with it tmr. i was juz feeling incredibly sad, coz i got no confidence in relationship at all... I dun even know whether he really likes me. I dunno what abt me attracts him. i was feeling so confused. Subsequently, i cried myself to sleep.

I woke up early the next day and prepared for work. Was supposed to be working for Creative tat day. 1st day of the IT Show 2005. But when i reached Suntec City. I was feeling really SICK coz drank too much the nite before. i decided to cancel work and go home to rest instead.

On the bus ride home, i sms-ed him, asking him abt the qns on whether we're together. I dunno the answer, so i asked him whether he wants us to be. he said he dun understand why we're so close if we're not together. I replied saying, not tat i dun want, juz tat i got no confidence. He din reply. After the day passed, i asked him whether he's offended by wat i said or angry at me. He said he dun wanna force me if i dun wanna be together with him. i spent my whole day juz pondering on tat qns.

i remember sending him this quote - No one feels another's grief, no one understands another's joy. People imagine they can reach one another. In reality, they only pass each other by... - and asking him whether he'll be juz another passerby. He replied, he dun wanna be juz another passerby.

Then i decided i wanna be with this guy. I wanna be serious. And i told him so. At tat point of time, i've decided to give up all other guys attention. i was ready to give all the other guys' attn for his... ALONE... I wanna commit and try make this relationship work out. coz i know i'm a failure in relationships.

The next day, on 11th Mar, i was supposed to meet my primary school fren for ChinaBlack after work. Thru our msgs, i sensed tat he dun want me to go. Becoz i was tired, and becoz i feel like seeing him, i decided to cancel ChinaBlack. I told him i'm not gng afterall. He asked me, wat i'm doing then? I said nothing and i was hoping to meet him. He appeared happy and said he'll meet me. I was feeling really happy too... 1st time in a long time, i feel a little precious in someone's life.

After i reached home from work, i showered and prepare to meet him. He came to fetch me again. We dunno where to go. After joking away for a while in his car, i said, nowhere to go, then go home lor. Then he replied, ok lor, go home lor. Then he drove off with me in his car of coz... i was surprised, and laughed. I said, thot say go home? you juz left my place wor~ he replied, since i promised to be with him tat nite, we gotta go home together. And so, i went to his house...

I was scare when i reached his place. Coz i dun wanna see any of his family member yet. it's juz weird. tat nite, it's the 1st time i stayed over at his place... i felt blissful and peaceful. We watched TV for a while. After which, we laid in each other's arms and talked. He has quite a big build. Being petite myself, he juz enveloped me with his arms ard me, giving me a bear hug... I put my head on his shoulder, resting my cheek on his chest. We juz fit together so closely. I felt really safe in his arms.

i felt really comfortable... tat nite, we were all over each other. We fall asleep in each other's arms. i din sleep much tat nite coz i was not used to staying over at a guy's place. Been a long time since i do tat. But i get to watch him sleep. His hug when he sleep is tight. Like he dun wanna let me leave, even in his sleep. Feels good...

The last person i see before i sleep is him, and the 1st person i see in the morning is him... The cheekiness of him when he wake up and disturb me. it's juz sexy. The morning kiss he gave me after he came back from the shower. it's juz sweet. The hug we shared before he goes off to work, it's juz pure bliss.

That was the moment. I fell for him...


Fallen
by Lauren Wood

I can't believe it,
you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how
I have fallen for you.

And I was not looking,
was content to remain.
And it's ironic
to be back in the game.

You are the one
who's led me to the sun.
How could I know
that I was lost without you...

And I want to tell you,
you control my brain..
And you should know
that you are life in my veins.

You are the one
who's led me to the sun.
How could I know that
I was lost without you...

I can't believe it,
you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how
I have fallen for you.

And I was not looking,
was content to remain.
And it's erotic
to be back in the game.


=- TO BE CONTINUED -=

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happen to browse thru your blog....it seems to me that you have really fallen for this guy.
But i must say that this guy sounds like he's playing some mind games with you, not replying yr sms. or leaving you hanging there...maybe you shld give him an ultimatum...haha...or start dating some other guys, so that he will realise tt u will not always be there...if he still feels for you, he will come back, if not, i say stop wasting your time on him.

Hope things will progress well for the both of you...good luck!

Anonymous said...

shhh.. if r u looking for love that last, he's not the 1.. to him u may be just another fling =(

Anonymous said...

I agree with anoymous view...

U realli fall for such flirting guy...
U are even prepare 2 4get of the hurt that he had inflict on u....

u are in dangerous mode.....

btw, u fall for his "flirty trap" set 2 deal with native clubbers gers like u...

u are unlucky...coz i believe u juz break with yr last bf and yearn for other person 2 b at yr side...at same time, he appear with his "charm" and u haf no chance but 2 fall in it....

hai....still strongly believe in earlier my phrase " gers like bad guys...."

Not realli "bad" but those chiongster/clubbers/ppl engaing in nite life or night spots etc...
they are ppl who enjoy life to max,w/o care for 2molo...

u aready noe the type of person he is , yet u are prepare 2 b hurt by him by hafing the tok of returning to him....very dangerous...

all i can say is ..:gd luck!
sooner or later, u b devastated again by him...cos if he can do this once and get away with it, he WILL do it again....

tricia said...

unknown, i seriously wonder where did u come to the idea tt he is a chiongster n tt i'm a chiongster huh? hahaa... somehw i find u funny coz u seems like a very judgemental person? perhaps u r concern n hv an opinion, but i dun care much for judgemental pple...

pple dun exist only thru ur perspective ya knw? in any case, if u see him in tt light. perhaps i also dun hv a care for tmr? so we're well-suited? hahaa... come on! life dun work this way~

i nv judge him for watever he did. pple might do certain things for a reason, good or bad, i gotta decide for myself. So i juz observe n if i can take it, i will, if i can't, i will let go... it's juz tt easy... =)

Anonymous said...

1 of his many hair models

Anonymous said...

i see most of the comments is really bad..i say we can't judge by these 2 blog entries whether WT is a good or bad guy right..whatever tricia felt only she knows..

i say..as a youngster full of energy and a long life ahead..do watever ur heart tell u too..even if its wrong..or have a chance tat it might be wrong..

i say so what if one's get hurt in love..u enojoy being in love..u shld also be prepared to enojy the pain it brings u..life's too short to be worried abt this and that..23 this yrs liaoz..1/3 there before age pinned u down..

1 life..live hard.. ^^Y

P.S been reading ur blog loyally..got any incentives?..hehe..

Anonymous said...

Well, unknown has given her point of view as someone who has interacted with WT and knows him to a certain extent. I am also one of his hair models, and i would like to give my take on this too.
I do not know if WT dates all his models, but i know he has expressed his interest in me. I do not know if he tells this to all his models, or just to me. But i am skeptical, after reading what has happened between the 2 of you.
It's up to you whether to believe what i said, but it would be better if you tried to protect yourself.

Good luck for your exams!

tricia said...

justin, thanks for defending me and for reading my blog :)

===========
did anyone realised the story haven't ended? ha... i haven't write everything right? yes, i know he's an expert in dating, i juz din know it in the beginning.

But i can't control whether i fall in love right?

Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simplier, but much less magical.
-- Trey Parker and Matt Stone,

if he express his interest in you, good for you too? he has a gf for a year... i juz din bother to go find out whether he's lying when he say he juz got out of a r/s? can understand?

Since i've already fallen, i'm juz tryin to pick myself up, wat's wrong with tat? sigh~

tricia said...

one thing i'm curious abt, you're one of his hair models... how did you stumble upon my blog? ha...

Anonymous said...

Obvious onli 1 phrase to describe yr suitaution:
Luv is blind.

And anoymous may get to know yr blog tru frienster ba..

As for "..whatever tricia felt only she knows.."

This I agree....u noe wat will happen 2 u eventually...and u wanna step into in...it is yr freedom 2 chose wat u want in yr life..but u can't blame y things happen this way or y he treat u like that or wat is happening to yrself coz u aready more or less noe the reason.....

tricia said...

love is blind - always accompany by hope

love is all but a game?

seriously, my personal frens will knw tt i'm made of tougher stuff. i dun juz crumple coz he treat me like tat.

in any case, i nv qns y life turn out like tis or y he treat me like tis. coz it's nt tt impt to me... impt thing, i'll have him back in my life...

i'm sad (for watever reasons, only i will knw right?), but i WILL pick myself up.

i'm losing concentration coz i'm juz easily distracted. But i knw to differentiate and prioritize. Exams is near, but nt tt near YET?

check out my history, i'm always finding excuses to procrastinate. He juz seem to be the right excuse now.

Anonymous said...

Hi there.. Im just another person who browse thru your blog while Im searching in Yahoo regarding the Eski Bar .. Haha then I found on things you've posted..

I got nothing much to comment .. But I think .. liking or loving someone is not a bad idea.. but just never throw in all your trust to him when you aren't really sure of much more things..

There's right and wrong in every comment those have for you.. it just depend on how you wanna judge the things..

All the best :)

p.s: my comment is outdated i guess.. its been so long since this was posted :P