Sunday, April 10, 2005

Being a fren to Anthony

last nite i was preparing to hit the sack when my buddy, Anthony called me @ 2.46am! damn i'm gonna say it here buddy...

To find yourself jilted is a blow to your pride. Do your best to forget it and
if you don't succeed, at least pretend to.
       -- Moliere


this is one of the quotes tat i sincerely believe in. i collect quotes by the way, and in a lot of ways meaningful quotes change my life and the way i think abt life.

He was sobbing. I was at a loss of words. sigh~

i hate it when he say he wanna die. i mean, falling out of love is not the end of the world and i gave him a piece of my mind! there is more to life than relationships!!!!!!!!

i understand his pain, his sorrows and his misery~ i went thru tat before. BUT if he dun help himself, no one can... it's not tat bad if you always tell yourself, "I can get thru. I can survive~!" NOT "i wanna die, i can't live without her!" if she can live w/o you, you can too...

Get a grip, buddy!

it took me 64mins to calm him down and wait for him to sober up. it's was 3.50am when i put down the phone. then i go sleep, coz i finished work at 12mn... tired myself~

hope he's feeling better... but i read his moblog, it seems like i've wasted tat 64min~ duhz!

1 comment:

IceDoom said...

i can get thru. i can survive. dun wanna care for someone who no longer care for me. heartaches should be felt so someone who really loves me. heart pain should be for the one who will stay with me. it's not worth my time and effort. i should wake up for the one who really is for me. though i have not met her yet.